As you can see, we have a new website!
We’ve finally overhauled our entire website!
As you can see, all of it is brand new and if we say so ourselves, it’s looking fresh!
We have been working hard alongside our brand agency to launch an updated user-friendly design which incorporates our new branding plus many updated features such as:
- The online shop: It’s easier to navigate and pay, and we have a wider range of our bestselling butchery, deli and gifting lines available for national UK delivery
- Shop information: All the info you need about each of our food halls, shops and Cafe Oswald’s, including opening hours, directions and menus can be found here
- The story of Cranstons: What we’re all about and how far we’ve come since our humble beginnings in 1914…
- Where our meat comes from: Cumbria, Northumberland and just into the Scottish Borders – read about our long-standing relationships with local farmers here
- Our support for the community: Read about our partnership with Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland. Seeking a raffle prize for your small local fundraising event? Click here
- Fancy working with us at Cranstons? All of our employment opportunities can be found here
As they say up here in Cumbria: “Have a deeks” and let us know what you think!